Friday, March 22, 2013

The Latest Developement

Hello friends, family, complete strangers.  Since I've moved to the wonderful small town of Cedar City, I've partially dropped off the face of the Earth.  Here's the scoop:

Many of you have asked me, why SUU?
  • Southern Utah University is a fantastic school with exceptional professors and education, but it just so happens it is smack dab in the middle of nowhere.  I did not move here for the social life (we all know I lack one of those anyway).  I moved here because I was going into recreation management and tourism at the time and needed to get away from Weber State University's atrocious math department.  It was also a good chance to move away from home and get a feel for a different kind of living.
 You've changed your major...how many times?
  • Zoology, biology, recreation management, English, communications, and now elementary education.  I've even looked into become a professional dog trainer.  So that is six official times.  And you know what?  That's  okay with me!  If I'm going to spend the next 50 years of my life in one career field, I better like what I'm getting myself into.  
What happened with you and Logan?
  • I will not dwell on the past, but basically Logan got onto the wrong path and caused some serious issues within our relationship.  Eventually we decided it would be best if he moved back to Ogden and focused on himself for a while.  Yes, we did break up.  As of now we are back together and he is doing much, much better.  I see a bright future ahead of us thanks to his efforts and new revelations. 

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR OFF.  WHY?!
Daaaamn straight I did!  If I ever decide to grow my hair back out it would be safe to say I was on some serious drugs.  
Short hair rocks.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment