Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Eugine Turns 100,000

My sweet, little red car (named Eugine) is turning 100,000 this weekend after a 286 mile drive I will be taking to Ogden.  When I first got Eugine he had only 46,000 miles on his hard working transmission.  I got him when I was 15 1/2 years old and I haven't had any problems with him.  He is a such a strong, reliable car!  We have been all across Utah, and even spent two months in Oregon.  

I originally wanted to call my car "The Crab" but my mom wouldn't let me.  She thought people would think I had crabs (yes, the STD) and/or I was a crabby person.  So, as a family, we decided Eugine would be a good fit because of the money-hungry crab off of Spongebob Squarepants.

Although Eugine has had a terribly hard time climbing any sort of incline (being able to only hit 40 mph on the on ramp and passed by semi-trucks on hills), I still love his clean interior and character-building dents.
Classic Black Carstache
In honor of his reliability and his 100,000 birthday, I will be purchasing him a car mustache.

Happy birthday EugineYou deserve to look wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment